China Women's Development Foundation
China Women's Development Foundation
Working Fields :
Arts & Culture
Health & Safety
Philanthropy & Charity
Women & Children
Please send your request to CCM Team
Background Description / Mission Statement
China Women's Development Foundation (CWDF) was established in December 1988, and is a nation-wide non-profit social welfare organization registered in Ministry of Civil Affairs and approved by People's Bank of China.
China Women's Development Foundation,as an independent corporate legal representative, been dedicated to improving women's overall quality, maintaining women's legal rights, promoting the development of women and women undertakings, and collecting funds and materials from the domestic and international enterprises and public sector undertakings, social organizations and individuals in over a decade. The foundation actively participates in many social welfare activities including women education, training, povertyalle viation and disaster rescue, and has brought its special social function into full play. The foundation has done countless good and practical jobs that are widely recognized by all the corners in society.
CSR Activities in China
CSR Activities include:
- On March 17, 2009, along with
China Women's Development Foundation, "Mary Kay Women's Initiative Fund" were launched in Anjing Cultural Plaza of Chengdu, Sichuan Province. On March 5, 2009, along with All-China Women's Federation and Mary Kay China, the China Women's Development Foundation organized the workshop about the beauty of women cadres “Keep Your Beauty and Show Your Charm"
- On March 4, 2009, along with Shenzhen WINALITE Win (WINALITE GLOBAL), China Women's Development Foundation hosted "Female-Friendly 2009 • love pass" action was launched in Beijing. WINALITE donated hygiene supplies worth 10,000,000 RMB to the poor women in more than 100 cities from 30 provinces in China
- On February 24, 2009, along with Jiangxi Medicines and Health Products Co., Ltd., China Women’s Development Foundation hosted the "Green Leaf-Female Health Care Project"
- On the eve of 2009, thanks to the China Women’s Development Foundation, Qingdao nowbelleGarments Co., Ltd. donated underwears worth 100,000 RMB to people in earthquake affected areas in Sichuan during the Chinese lunar New Year period
- On December 11, 2008, in the 20th anniversary of the China Women's Development Foundation ceremony “Harmonious China, Bloom Love", Huang Qingyi, Vice-President, first secretary of All-China Women's Federation, Wang Shaohua, Vice-chairman of China Women’s Development Foundation, representatives from Procter & Gamble, Wang Xiaojing, Director of External Affairs Rejoice started the "Perfect Women" public funds
- On November 18, 2008, Beijing Huaxia Software Technology Development Co., Ltd. donated 2,100,000 RMB in cash, and 27,900,000 RMB in goods to China Women's Development Foundation for female entrepreneurs, female teachers, female doctors, female editors and other experts to set up their own websites, and enhance the education level
- In 2008, after Sichuan earthquake, EBOHR (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. donated 3,960,000 RMB to China Women's Development Foundation for the charity project "Raising Poor Children Until Their Arrive at Their Adulthood "
- In November 2007, China Construction Bank donated 50,000,000 RMB to China Women’s Development Foundation for the establishment of "Chinese Model Mother - Construction Fund" to promote the Chinese tradition of respecting heroes and models, and to help them improve their living conditions
- On July 12, 2003, along with the All-China Women's Federation, the State Council Working Committee Office, the China Women's Development Foundation hosted a large public project - "Mother Health Express" in Tiananmen Square in Beijing
- In 2000, along with China Women's Federation, Beijing Municipal Government, China Central Television, China Women's Development Foundation hosted the large-scale public action "Motherly Love to the West" , and collected 116,000,000 RMB for the establishment of a " Water Cellar for Mothers Project"started in 2001. The project was supported a lot of companies, such as Pepsi-Cola, China Everbright Bank, Perfect Company, and New China Life Insurance
Publications / Reports
Beijing Huaxia Software Technology Development Co., Ltd.
China Central Television
China Construction Bank
China Everbright Bank
EBOHR (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
Jiangxi Medicines and Health Products Co., Ltd.,
New China Life Insurance
Qingdao nowbelleGarments Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen WINALITE Win
No attachment file